Winter Watch is available to Reading residents who are on a low income and either over 60, have very young children, have a disability or health concerns.
Winter Watch can help you by:
- Carrying out a home energy check
- Giving advice on your bills and energy provider
- Telling you about grants to help you insulate your home
- Carrying out minor repairs to stop draughts
- Lending you a heater or dehumidifier.
You can apply for Winter Watch until 31 March by phoning 0118 937 3747.
DraughtBusters supports the scheme by offering practical help with draught proofing. See our flyer below.